Monday, December 11, 2006

Day 10: WNT returns to Cortland

The bus left for the Stockholm airport at just after 5:00am on Sunday morning. Once at the airport, the WNT checked their bags and headed to the terminal to board their 9:00am flight for Newark.

The flight was not very full, and took off on time for a nine hour trip back to the US. The WNT arrived in Newark, went through customs, and made the flight to Syracuse just in time. Without too much delay, the WNT made it back to Syracuse only ten minutes behind schedule.

A bus was waiting for the team as they came out of the Syracuse airport and made the last leg of their trip back to Cortland.

Overall it was an excellent trip for the WNT, who are now even more prepared to take on Canada for the Pan-American Games qualification on January 4th and 6th. GO USA!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hy! I am from Croatia and I love handball very much... I train handball about 6 years... I am 14 years old and I wish to come in USA in New York City. I have some questions for you can you answer me?? Did in your club had a team of girls like me,my ages???Please can you answer me....this is my e-mail:lavica11111@vip.hr
Please answer me....thank you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home